Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Mitch Albom Apologists are STUPID

This was posted in comments:

Anonymous said...
Is it legal to repost an entire copyrighted article like this?
2:37 PM


It's called attribution, you ass-hat. Have I made it clear that Mitch wrote these articles? YES. The fucking page is called "Mitch Albom is a Terrible Writer"!!! Do I link the actual article? YES. Did I alter the article? NO. It even says the date and it says that HE wrote it.

So as Vincent Hanna says, "DON'T WASTE MY MOTHERFUCKING TIME!!!"

P.S. If Mitch's bitches have a problem with it, they can sue my ass. I'm sure the Free Press has already retained a great attorney for him given the scandal he's facing. That's right, I said it--I'm going to SUE Mitch Albom for civil damages for pain and sufferring for having LIED to me about those basketball players attendence at that game.

Then criminal charges will be brought against him for the MURDER of Jack Lemmon.

And finally, I will sue him again for sucking so hard.

Also, I hereby officially declare JIHAD on this website that attempts to satirize me and my cause.

Good day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next you should write about how Mitch was one of the first employees to cross the picket line during the Free Press strike back in the 90s...

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3613/is_200109/ai_n8990341

(About 2/3 of the way down)

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally. Someone has uncovered the true character of that little twerp who has no integrity and lives off of sentimental regurgitation.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out the gay satirization site that you linked. Mitchaholic sounds suspiciously like Jean Teasdale of The Onion. GJ man keep up the Mitch-bashing.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home